Monday, April 21, 2014

RODFEST

K-ROCK of the ROD FEST

My 2nd Saturday of April (12th of April to be specific) was full of musical experience of my first official hard rock event which I would like to say a real K-Rock Music Event.
Thanks to KTO yet again for providing us yet another chance to enjoy this rock musical event by providing us with Free tickets. It was my first event of being 3rd K-Supporters members of KTO and this start was with this super sonic musical event.
The Rodfest 2014 held at Yes24 MUV hall near Hapjeong Station, we reached there a bit late as I lost my beloved jacket in subway, thanks to Subway lost and found department and concern offices as I recovered it at the end of the day later on.
So after having tickets, with my friends I headed towards the basement hall which was full of Rock Music lover fans, and a band was singing loud and rock...with electronic guitars and drums, lights and flashes.
The environment was full of hard rock music with its same style and fiction.
The next band was Transfixion, their song, "Tonight" is a hit one, with a very good rhythm and music. They sang four songs,if I am not wrong and all were quite musical and made the fans to dance along. I liked their music and style over all that's why added them and their this song in my playlist as well.
After that there was a band "Silent Y" with a typical hard metal rock style and music. This was my first time I have seen the real American style hard rock band in Korea. Though this musci is not of my type but I liked the energy over all and the performance of the group.
After that I have to left the event to go to collect my lost jacket from a subway station, very far indeed from the central Seoul.
It was a nice experience to enjoy that event, a recommended one who are hard music lovers.





No comments:

Post a Comment