Tuesday, June 25, 2013

JUMP....!


Wondered by the title…fighting with my pre thoughts….and settling down my highly pre occupied and stuffed mind….i reached at Jump Theater (5th floor of Seoul Cinema Building) near to Jongno 3-ga station, just before 8pm on 14th June, 2013 along with my friend, who was also not sure about the play.
I got my tickets easily, exclusively arranged by KTO, (Thanxeous Aloteous the KTO), took the flyer of Jump and entered a cozy theater.





Then the show started with an unexpected high energy and I was wonder-struck about the concept of the play. It is a totally hilariously houseful, cunningly comic, dazzlingly dynamic, astonishingly elevated from my expectations and super splendid. Full of laughs mixed with wonderful martial arts.
I came to know that this play is world famous, and it has been Jumping since 2003. The Times, London says truly that it is “supersonic” and I know now that why it’s internationally popular and appreciated. It is a complete family entertainment and a full package of fun and laughter.
Being involved somehow with the performing arts and writing comic I was watching the play a bit more critically. The play having a story behind moving with high pace and blended beautifully with extra ordinary truly Korean styled Martial Arts with some dance moves as well. Story has 4 continuous episodes, each having more fun and laughter.
All actors were equally blessed with martial arts were perfectly performing each comic expressions and delivering all dynamism of the story excellently to all the audiences.
Every type of comic was there, if character comic was at its heights then the whole play was based on situational comic too and so actively involving all of us into the depths and grooves of performances so amazingly that we did not have any idea of time spending and this is a clear sign of a successful play.
I liked all characters, but my most favorites were and are the sleepy boy and the stupid thief….and the great grandfather also who made the play more exciting.
Hats off to the producer, director and whoever involved in making such a remarkable play.
To me it is highly recommended for all….and is my top most favorite non-verbal comic performance till now. Just make your reservations at http://www.yegam.com/jump/eng/


Pictures were not allowed during the play…but thanks to the team there was a Autograph session by all the performers in the end, so I filled my camera with a lots of pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment